The Advantages of an AmeriSpec Home Inspection for Home Buyers
If you’re investing the kind of money it takes to buy a home, it really pays to choose a home inspector with a proven track record for accurate, precise and comprehensive results. A professional home inspection has to tell you everything you need to know about a home’s interior, exterior and major components.
A complete and thorough home inspection:
- Can confirm you’re making a smart buying decision
- Uncovers the repairs you’ll need to make or have made before you buy
- Provides information you wouldn’t otherwise know about your home
- Dramatically decreases the risk of nasty surprises after you’ve moved
The Advantages of an AmeriSpec Home Inspection for Sellers
Having your home inspected before putting it on the market lets you fully understand both its finest features and faults, while providing time to fix those faults. You can then increase your asking price with everything fixed or negotiate price leaving work to be done.
A complete and thorough home inspection before you sell:
- Helps the sale go faster and smoother
- Lets you see what needs to be fixed for maximum asking price
- Provides peace of mind regards the state of your house for yourself and your buyers
- Reduces the risk of unknowns that could negatively affect the sale
The Advantages of an AmeriSpec Home Inspection for Real Estate Agents
An AmeriSpec home inspection provides many advantages to real estate professionals by revealing important information and setting the stage for a smoother sales process.
Among the advantages are:
- Shorter listing time
- Less negotiating
- Higher sales volume
- Enhanced credibility
- Increased buyer confidence
The AmeriSpec Home Inspection Itself
AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service of Vancouver is a franchisee of AmeriSpec of Canada. Our reputation is founded on expert delivery of the AmeriSpec Home Inspection. This is a visual inspection of more than 400 items including foundation, roof, structural components plus electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems.